Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Playing with an embellisher

This is what I did yesterday playing with the Janome embellisher, only a few minutes work and it was such fun. I have now ordered one.
What I did here was lay down some wool tops, some knitting wool and some glitz onto some felt, Then go to it with the needles on the machine. Lots more could be done.
Today was another very hot and windy day, bushfires close to our friends in the McLaren Vale area.
John had meetings in town all day and I had to take the poor old toyota tray top into Victor, all dressed up to go to the Womens and Childrens auxhillary lunch. The lunch was fine, lots of people and father Christmas gave us all a gift. Driving home was very hot and uncomfortable, shows how much I rely on an airconditioned car these days.
I have been scanning the skies here fro smoke but all so far is ok.
I am getting the Christmas cards done, I cant remember who I send to and who I dont.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

This is exciting. Love the look of the different colors and fibers?