Sunday, December 10, 2006

Angel ornament

I rather liked the silly expression on this angel who is a companion for the fat little father Christmas. Not as hot today but very humid so not really much better.
I finished off my 3/4 pants I am making, I havent made anything for me for years, these are a crazy pink fatigue looking cotton drill that cost me very little and although they make me look even more like a mad short round elderly person they are very comfortable, I dont think they will be used except around the house.
Much cooler in Victor this afternoon and just as hot when we got back as it had been when we left about 10 degrees difference, went in for a walk along the beach, lovely to get the sand between my toes, and then a coffee.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Penny, that expression is really priceless. What an adorable ornament.