Sunday, August 06, 2006

Evening sky


I actually put the sky only up on my boots and sketchbook blog but decided to re work it a bit and put in the misty shapes of the hills.
We have had some very cold frosty nights again and some lovely sunny days, but this was a few days ago and the clouds were going this incredible orange in one quarter of the sky.
I have had so little time to play this week and probably next week as well.
I leave for Adelaide in an hour and wont be back until late tomorrow. I will see my mother and then the dreaded packing up begins. My back does not like me at the moment so I will be very glad when it is all over.
I really like this little painting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you asre slim \

Teri said...

It is gorgeous! And soft and beautiful. I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and subtle! Very nice job.

Anastasia said...

so very beautiful!!!
i love it the hazy feel to it.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Wow indeed.

Anonymous said...

On second viewing, I would also add "sublime"