Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Adelaide skyline

I hope I havent put this up before, If I have well age is definetly getting to me.I took these photos early on a morning I was in Adelaide a few weeks ago. Adelaide is called the city of churches, we seem to have a church on every corner. This is looking down towards the University with the Elder Hall flying the flags.
It is a lovely small city, easy to get around and nice to walk in.
John is not at all well today, I have been close to home and hope I dont go down with whatever he has.
I have been setting up my sewing machines and playing yet again with shrink plastic, the tiles are so small they are hardly worth scanning, but I am perservering with various methods of colour ing them in.
I hope that tomorrow I can get at my machines and get some backgrounds made up.
I have sent off my deposit for the Horsham Fibre Forum to be held next April, I hope to do Glen Skein's class on making small shrine like boxes. Sounds like fun to me.
Jae Maries class in Adelaide inOctober is looming fast too, not sure how I will cope with that one.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

cant wait to visit Adelaide one day - looks like a lovely city!