Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Bits and pieces

I am still having problems with getting photos from my camera to the computer so a few photos I took on the tablet. I found the angel when going through boxes, I made her a few years ago and was pleased to see her. Now on the wall. The Christmas stocking I made, I now have 2 green ones as well and a bunch of little people, half dressed. I am a bit further on with them now. We have been walking but I feel a bit off today so only one walk. My sinus have been a bit uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Hi P - sorry it has been so long since I visited and left a comment - a busy life is my lame excuse. The weather certainly has been terrible in many parts of Australia - the winds and the fires for us. Love the little cactus and orchid. What a grand job you are doing on the dolls. Hoping that things settle as we move towards the made season of Christmas. Peace. B