Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Busy day

I needed to get the ironing done, which I did so we walked a bit late. The waves were still quite big and coming up the beach in a hurry. I was caught by one and was wet to almost my knees. I am glad it wasnt cold. I have also cleaned up the spare room in case our son needs a bed when we see him, we hope over the week end. Never sure if it will actually happen or not but I hope so. Today was our youngest granddaughters 11th birthday. The time goes so fast, when asked what her parents gave her she said $100 and a chook!! I dont usually post quite as late as this but it was a busy day. I also forgot to watch the Melbourne Cup. Not like me at all. Well off to do some hand sewing.

2 comments:

Dottydeb said...

Hi Penny its Deb from the forum we were table buddies. Ive finally got around to finding your blog, what a lovely treat for my eyes. You live in such a beautiful part of the country. Glad to see your still doing some wire work as am I. I dont do much on fb but am on messenger if you want to say hello, I do post pics of what I'm doing on instagram under my full name of Deborah Parkes with a picture of some tall trees on a blue sky if you'd like to see. You put me to shame with how busy you are I'll have to pick up my socks a bit. Anyway lovely to find you at last hugs Deb

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I had to look up CHOOK. Did your granddaughter get $100 and a CHICKEN ?? just wondering. That would be pretty cool if she WANTED a chicken. My husband had chickens when he was a kid. He'd have them today if I would let him. I'm not up to raising chickens with two doggie terrors living in this house. Can you imagine the turmoil, lol.
xx, Carol