Sunday, November 25, 2018

Tiny cactus.

I am not terribly good with cactus but this tiny fellow had a flower at the market and I had to have it. My dancing ladies orchid is flowering even more. So pleased. The weather has been all over the place, a bit more rain over night. We did manage 2 walks yesterday. Trying to avoid the school leavers who are down in their thousands for the week end. Listening to the sound of distant drums! So glad we are not terribly close to the caravan parks which are full to overflowing. The week end is pretty well controlled now which is good but even so teenagers just out of school can be unpredictable. I have sewing to do.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

flowering cactus have always intrigued me. Such a contrast. Our weatherman says we will get 6 inches of snow tonight. Thankfully we can stay in and watch through the window.
xx, Carol