Monday, November 19, 2018

Roses from a friends garden

We had a busy week end several walks but John played with my camera and Picasso and now I can't find my photos. Grr. So these are off my tablet. Saturday night we went to the end of season hay party at the old shearing she'd. Lovely to catch up with people but we didn't stay for very long. I did learn I am to be a great grandmother again.Hoping for a girl this time. I am not sure I can keep up with them all! Yesterday we went to a friends place, for lunch. Lovely food and old friends, she has a lovely garden full of roses and I came home with a few. The smell is divine. Very hot today. We are supposed to have a change to night and they are promising rain. When I see it I wii believe it, it would be lovely to have a decent rain, we are so dry and we have months of summer to come. I am making another batch of small bodies, when they are done perhaps I will ,ake more, they are such fun to do.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Beautiful Roses. I love those little dolls. I have some stored somewhere, left over from when I sold items at craft shows. I'll love seeing what you do with yours.
xx, Carol