Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cold and grey outside.

John has gone fishing, he rang to say we have fish but it was a bit rough and he is tired. My younger daughter and family came out this morning to catch and remove 3 roosters and take home the cob stallion, sad to see him go but he hasn't been used for a couple of years. Lovely to see them. I am now I side sewing, started on the baby blanket and it is nice I side, George and I are enjoying the fire. I am so pleased with the second flowering of this orchid, I seem to have found the ideal place for it, there are three lovely flower trusses. I bought the echiveria (succulent)at the market yesterday, lovely shape. Better go and feed the cooks. Yes there were fish, three nice big King George whiting and the red ones are for George.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Fish is our favorite dish. When we were younger we used to fish all the time. My BIL has the "family" boat and hasn't brought it back. That's OK though. He fishes all the time.
xx, Carol