Friday, November 20, 2015

More angels and walks

I have been slowly finishing off another couple of angels, my fingers dont like me much so they have taken more time than I would normally take. We have been walking, the grasses by the footpath have gone this incredibly silvery gold, so little rain they have just bleached very well. The sea has also been that incredible colour it goes at this time of the year. I think I have 2 chickens hatched but John saw a black snake in the hen house yesterday so I hope it has moved on and is not going to eat whatever hatches. Finally it has cooled down, that is the trouble we have stinking hot days, and then a change and all you want to do is sleep. I think I have now made enough dolls for the moment, perhaps a house would be fun to make next.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, a house sounds like loads of fun!! I liked them when I was working on them because they give a great background for decoration.

Robin Mac said...

I am glad your weather has cooled for the minute, but I see more hot stuff on the way for you again. South Qld and Western Qld are really suffering but we are still only about 28 most days with a breeze blowing - quite comfortable. Love your angels. cheers