Monday, November 09, 2015

George is growing

I haven't blogged for a few days. I have been busy and then it got very warm for a couple of days. Our big Welsh pony show was held on Saturday, we did relatively well and thought the ponies we took looked good and were well behaved, several firsts and seconds, and champions and reserves and a Supreme. A long and tiring day for me as to get there entailed a drive of 2 hours each way and a 5 am start. We had been to granddaughter Millies 8th birthday the night before. I think it took me nearly 2 days to get over it all. So a photo of my very pretty moth orchid and George sitting on Johns lap. Hope everyone has a good week.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Congratulations on all those pony wins - makes all the hard work worth while doesn't it?

Penny said...

Lovely, lovely orchid. Glad you had such a good horse show -- now its time to rest and relax.

Barry said...

Hi P - sorry I haven't dropped by much lately - life can get hectic can't it. Still I have had a criuse of some of your walks - I always love that as part of our blog community - the ability to go on walks with each other and to see the colours and forms that are so different to our surrounds. Be well. B

shirley said...

Congratulations on the wins Penny. Love your moth orchid. George is really making himself at home.