Saturday, March 21, 2015

Six days with Sandy Webster

Totally exhausted but it was worth it. The drive over and back, 6 hours each way is a bit of a killer but the town of Halls Gap is delightful ! I stayed in a lovely peaceful cottage. We made pigments from earth's that we had brought with us for the first 2 days, fascinating, and then made boxes and books for the last four. Our main box was a field box to carry with us, with smaller boxes to carry things in and a hand made journal. All absolutely wonderful and it has really enforced things I sort of knew but had not used for ages. Boxes and books here I come. My normal computer has jacked up and John is off fishing today, so I can't put up the photos I took while I was away. It has taken me for ever to unpack and wash so more I hope tomorrow. Sandy lived up to my expectations and it was a great class.

3 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Looks like you've done some brilliant stuff there, Penny.

The Weaver of Grass said...

This kind of class is so inspiring isn't it Penny? You come away feeling confident in the areas you have covered. Once upon a time I used to go on a lot of classes - exhausting as you say, and yet you come home totally refreshed.

Penny said...

Sounds like a wonderful class -- and very special days.