Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Collection of photos of Halls Gap.

If you double click these photos should get bigger. I am still trying to get the house in order and making myself tired by doing so. I thought if I put these into a collage I would get more up. Generally these are views of Halls Gap from a walking trail, the Barumbuk cultural center where we had our class es and a few of the class photos, in particular making watercolours from what is basically dirt. All fascinating but I feel a long time ago now! It is much cooler and we have had a bit of rain, and a long walk on the cliffs this morning, but I forgot my camera and although I took photos with my phone I am not sure how to transfer them! My friend P is home from hospital so I had a long chat this morning and my youngest daughter had an arthroscope on her knee this morning and she rang me sounding dopey but I think all ok. I am finding it all a bit stressful but with another room to try and tidy tomorrow it is all go here.

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Seems you had a very good visit to Halls Gap, I love the photos. There is always so much to do when you come home after even a few days away, but I am sure you are still pleased you went. Lovely to hear you have had some cooler weather - you could send some up here!