Monday, February 17, 2014

Week in stitch

A mixed week of not a lot getting done, it was terribly hot and then it rained. I did quite a lot of watching the winter Olympics re runs during the hot weather. I took my grand daughter to lunch for her birthday, saw our Aussie boarder get a silver, as well as our aerialist get bronze, and enjoyed the scenery and the skiing, brought back so many memories. Valentines day and more skiing, just loved having a play on this this week, such funny looking stick figures! Yesterday I was supposed to go to friends to pick plums, and I had a flat tyre, this morning John fixed it and I was planning to go and see what Probus was all about, I didnt think I would make it but I did finally get there, having met John in the car park at Woolies to switch cars over. A pleasant day but warming up, I have managed to do some washing and some ironing. P comes down on Thursday for the night and then we head off to the Grampians, a bit of organising to do. I got quite excited as I thought blogger was going to let me post from picasa, but it wasnt to be. Damn!!

2 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

It was hot here last week too, but thanks goodness it's cooling down this week. Your funny stitches look lovely. They will remind you of Sochi 2014 - Hugs Nat

Jo Murray said...

We've had a few sticky days, but today is very pleasant. Love your little Olympians.