Thursday, February 20, 2014

this mornings walk

I have already written this and then stupidly somehow deleted it. And I am trying to watch The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy which I havent seen in years and really enjoy the silliness of it all. Especially now we are all in the computer age. a lovely walk this morning, after a night of rain, cool and delightful with wonderful clouds. P has arrived as we are off to Halls Gap in the Grampians, tomorrow morning, I dont think we have to leave too early. I am more or less packed. I have 2 chickens!! My hen who isnt supposed to go broody, one of the brown laying ones but she did and we have two lovely chicks I am glad my rooster seems to be fertile. I hope that they survive while I am away. Should be home sometime on Monday.

2 comments:

Suztats said...

Beautiful photos, Penny! Have a wonderful time away at class.

A said...

Really beautiful shots! Thank you for sharing.