Monday, December 30, 2013

My week in stitch

Things have been a bit hectic here, and on top of that we had a power blackout for a large part of the day yesterday.
Now my printer doesnt want to work so I am having to use John's scanner and computer! Its not the same as mine.
My friend P arrived yesterday so things are moving at a different pace.
Back to my week, Monday we had a lovely lunch at the Dudley winery, Tuesday we walked and had drinks on friends terrace, we needed some shade!
Wednesday was Christmas day, we celebrated by walking and fishing at Pennington Bay and having a lovely meal of thai prawns for dinner (and a lovely bubbly).
Thursday we walked the beach and began to slowly pack things up, enjoying our day.
Friday was a mad panic, the rest of the stuff packed into the car, onto the 8.30 ferry, just, home and unpacked and off to a friends 87th birthday, he is the fishing captain of the crew with John and A and has a wonderful winery and restaurant, such a lovely lunch, just more food!
Saturday I shopped and we got Oscar from the cattery and I seemed to unpack and tidy all day.
Sunday I seemed to go around and around in circles really cleaning and got totally exhausted.
So that was my week. I see Penny Behrens of Tanglewood Tales blog has done some lovely stuff on her stitching, far nicer than mine!!
My excuse is that where she is it is winter so lots of time to sit and here it is hot and summer and visitors.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

So enjoyable to see your days in stitch. I hope you won't mind if I tag along in 2014. Happy New year!

Julie said...

What a week! Phew! Love your week in stitch!!!

Robin Mac said...

How hectic, but sounds as if you have had a lovely time. Happy New Year. Cheers

Penny Berens said...

Oh, simply marvellous, Penny. Your journal,is marvellous! So glad you are enjoying doing it. Happy New Year to you.

Jo Murray said...

Sounds (and looks) like an excellent week Penny. Have a happy New Year.