Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last full day


 we had a walk around the bay this morning, a cool breeze and a blue sky.
the first photo is of the site of the kangaroo Island brickworks, if you zoom in you can see the lovely kangaroo logo on the bricks.
We walked down to the beach and went along it and back as one of the ferries came in, I love the gap under the hull as she comes in.
I am slowly packing things up. I have packed up all the painting stuff and put back the things I had moved around.
We are on the 8.30 am ferry in the morning so an early start.
I always hate to leave.
I had a bad bout of reflux last night, not being home I had to prop myself in bed, not madly comfortable and my nights sleep wasnt the best, sometimes the medication just doesnt work, it was probably the champagne and pud with brandy butter! I dont think the prawns would have been a problem.
Just wish my body would cope with me a bit better than it does!
Just been watching the start of the Sydney Hobart yacht race on tv, the harbourt looked fantastic, and also the 4th cricket test. A good way to spend Boxing day.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated holiday wishes Penny and I hope your New Year is a good one.

Robin Mac said...

You must be home and unpacked by now, no doubt looking foreard to New Year celebrations. I hope you have had no more reflux troutble. I managed to pick up a horrid sinus infeection and could not eat much for a couple of days - at least I won't have to worry about dieting! Cheers