Monday, December 23, 2013

My week in stitch and other things.


 My week in stitch is a bit lopsided and some of it seems a long time ago!
Monday I delivered presents. Tuesday I made biscuits, Wednesday it got very hot and my garden plants hated it and wilted, it has been so cool they didnt know what hit them.
Thursday in the heat we packed the ute, went on the ferry to Kangaroo Island and unpacked into the house and it was still hot!
Friday it rained and it blew a gale, and we went to do some shopping and visited friends and I bought a hat.
Saturday was a mixed day, rain in the morning, gallery visits and I bought a wonderful glass toadstoo, visited friends for afternoon tea and went out for dinner to celebrate Johns 76th Birthday.
Sunday was a wonderful day, we went fishing and John caught a fish, I walked a beach and all in all a wonderful day.
Today we went for lunch at the Dudley winery, we have been ever since it opened a few years ago, stunning view and the food and wine are good too, first the view.
Oops!! a photo fo the flowers in the house here, I am trying to paint them, not very well.
Then the wine and the food, well my food, a bucket of prawns, John had a very delicious beef pizza.
Now home trying to catch up, need my afternoon nap!
The day hasnt finished yet.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Those prawns look superb! I enjoyed your week in stitch as always.

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Penny, best wishes.