Monday, September 09, 2013

The last retreat doll


 I really have had trouble with this little doll, I dont much like dolls with a seam down the center of their faces and this one was almost as bad as the others I have done. I didnt stuff her well, I think I was still pretty stressed out by the op when I did her and so the poor thing has not been in a happy place.
I also hate dressing small dolls.
Any way the poor little thing is done.ineds to stay over the week end it was great having Joy and Russ down, not a photo did I take!!
They had a wedding on Saturday, and we had an election, thank goodness that is over and maybe we can all get on with our lives.
Sunday Joy and I played at making paper beads, they were great fun to make but I had to go and have a small 'rest' in the middle of making them.
John went fishing and didnt get a bite!! russ went wandering and saw some whales.
Back to so called normal today, I fed the orphan foal and went to the physio who gave me a going over, so now I am tired again!!
I have to have some energy soon as I have a 2 day doll class in Adelaide Thursday and Friday of this week.
Wild and windy here at the moment and I wonder if the clothes I washed this morning will dry or be blown away.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hildred said...

I'm not happy with the seams in my face either, Penny. Although they don't go down the centre - more sideways! Take care...