Monday, September 30, 2013

My week in stitch, and Masons 5th birthday


 The first of my week in stitch is actually the last day of last week and on the Monday I didnt have a lot of time so I tried out a few different stitches.
Tuesday we walked the cliffs near Petrels Cove and there were lots and lots of butterflies, a lot were drinking the nectar from the sour sobs, so that is that one, I have had bad hay fever off anbd on all week, hence the sneezing one.
Thursday we went to Adelaide to the dentist, what else but high rise and a tooth!
Friday was shopping day.
Saturday, a walk over at Pt Elliot and a lovely surprise of a mother and calf whale, really quite close in, closer than I have seen them all season. They must be taking practice swims before heading down to the antarctic.
Finally my great grand child Mason had his 5th Birthday, here a representation of his cake and then an actual photo of him and his aunt who made the pavlova and his mother, Mason was about to blow out the candles.
It was a lovely get together.
My last photo was taken on Saturday, just a nice way to finish off with another photo of the sea and part of the breakwater at Pt Elliot.
Very strange weather, hot this morning, then wind, now cool and rain, I like the rain.
A visit to the physio where they had mucked up my appointment! I thought I was right but had wondered if I was going dotty, but the card when I found it did say 9.30 am but their books said 10.30, a bit annoying but we sat at the mouth of the Inman River and read the papers!!

No comments: