Friday, September 20, 2013

More little girls

I am still making these little people, there are another two under way as well.
I have been having trouble with our internet connection being terribly slow so I hope this gets through.
the first of these little girls is Anthea who couldnt make up her mind. did she love the fish button or the yoyo?
You can hardly see the yoyo as it is on her wrist, they are more commonly called suffolk puffs here in Australia but I made yoyo's with the American teachers at Coffs Harbour so at the moment in my head they are yoyos.
The second little girl is Frith who was surprised when she looked down and saw a lizard had thought her dress was a wall.
These are such fun to make and even more fun thinking up little stories for them.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

One is fickle, and one got her wits scared out of her! LOL. These girls have so much personality. How sweet!!! I can see why is would be addicting to make them!!!

shirley said...

Penny these are just gorgeous and I love the colours and fabrics you have used.

Hildred said...

Lovely girls and you give them such appealing personalities, Penny.

Jo Murray said...

Adorable dolls Penny...and such personalities!