Sunday, September 22, 2013

Morning walk


 we had t get some fittings to plumb the rain water tanks so headed over to the big hardware store near Port Elliot and then headed over to walk alng the walking path around the point. This bird really yelled at me as we went down the steps, I imagine it had a nest some where near.
We reversed the way we normally walk which was interesting as you see things from a different perspective, like these rocks in the third photo.
The sun was out and the African daisies and soursobs were all out. Such a lovely day.
The tanks are almost put together, now for some rain!
I actually sat outside in the sun for a little while and then pulled a few, very few! weeds.
I am now tired as I did quite a lot, finished off more little dolls, talking of that I think as my birthday is not far off I will have a give away of one of them. I will try and get that all organised tomorrow.
Blogger is not co operating, well it wasnt, I just hope this one loads properly.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barry said...

Hi P - sorry I have not dropped by much lately - been too flat out with projects and went away for a week. Looks like glorious weather in your neck of the woods - always good to get out and enjoy the spring sunshine. Go well. B

Gwen Buchanan said...

Such a beautiful world you live in Penny!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for rain, for you.. we have had enough!

Robin Mac said...

Lovely photos as usual. what is the bird Penny? I love your dolls in the previous post, and I hope you get rain soon to fill the tanks. Cheers