Saturday, September 28, 2013

Making ear rings and this mornings walk


 Only one made so far, they are a bit fiddlt but another one is on the way, fun ideas from Elinor Peace Bailey.
This morning we walked at Pt Elliot again and surprise surprise there was a whale and her calf not far down from where we had parked. So exciting but my photos were not terribly good.
The sea was a lot rougher than whne we were here last week so some spectacular swirling water and wet rocks.
a lovely walk but now I am inside as I helped John outside to fit some pipes to the tanks and have a bad case of hay fever so I will sit and watch the football finals. I hope the Dockers win.
Oh yes and we had a lovely gorgeous colt foal today, 3rd generation of my breeding. Photos when he has unscrunched.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Love the earring, sadly the dockers did not win. I hope your hay fever vanishes soon. Cheers

Jo Murray said...

That's an awesome earring!

shirley said...

love this one as an earring ...hope your hayfever eases off soon as well.

Julie said...

beautiful earrings!!! congrats on the new colt!!!