Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last full day





I find that I havent taken a lot of photos today, we went to Parap markets and I bought but everything is put away, went a bit mad, but I will have lovely stuff to take photos of when we get home, which isnt until late tomorrow.
We went to lots of galleries, the best was called
framed, and several aboriginal outlets, bought more bags.
What I did take photos of was the paspali pearls door,. parliament house, and a decoration on a tree in the city.
We went to an orchid garden and nursery, this was just one orchid I liked.
At the moment outside a tiny frog is making a huge noise! It is night and very warm and humid still.
the last is the Australian Bustard there were a pair in the garden and I managed to get a photo, so pleased about it as I doubt I will ever see another.
John is muttering at me so I will close this now, probably not back until Monday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a grand day!!!!!!!

Robin Mac said...

Great photos Penny, you have had a wonderful holiday. I love bustards, except when they fly 6 inches above your head when you are sitting in the back of a ute! they are big birds. Cheers