Monday, September 03, 2012

Along the cliffs

We walked this morning, it was really very windy which we hadnt expected and it was quite warm, tomorrow will be so the weather bureau tells us be a lot hotter. I am trying to make over a sleeveless top that was a bit small, I think it is going to work but as blogger is still playing up with the loading of photos issue and only letting me load one, I think that this is the one I want. I much prefer loading and doing things through picasa. I am slowly trying to get things organised for Darwin, seems to be taking me forever to get myself in the right mood for getting stuff together. I dont really want to leave it all until the last moment. John caught fish yesterday, not a lot but some sweet little leather jackets which will be nice, off to get the vegetables done. Oh I forgot, double click to see this better, I loved the white horses manes on the waves.

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I'm glad you were able to load this one, along with the other in the past posts... I enlarged it and felt like I was standing beside you. Gorgeous part of the world.