Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two walks

 This morning I walked Max up the hill behind the house and as we had had a bit of rain over night I took photos of clouds, muddy tracks and water lying in paddocks.
Then we ewent in to get the mail and papers and walked along the cliffs by Petrels Cove, there seems to be some sort of shelter being erected but we will wait to see what it is.
The wind came up and there was rain out to sea but closer in the sea was this incredible colour and then that small thing in the bottom right hand corner was my first whale for the season, it just cruised around the Bluff and there it was.
Click on collage twice to enlarge it.
The home photos were taken with my nikon camera and the sea ones were taken with the panasonic.
I didnt feel terribly well yesterday still coughing and so I didnt do a lot but today I feel much better, I just hope I keep on feeling that way, so depressing to feel so off.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barry said...

P-now that looks like the sort of day that can get the heart and creative muse running - much better than your cold, grey days of a couple of weeks ago. Time to get into the back sheds and see what great stuff lurks there. Go well P. B

Hildred said...

Beautiful pictures, Penny. What a lovely countryside, and the sea right at your doorstep. I hope your health continues to improve - exciting about seeing the whale!!!