Saturday, August 18, 2012

Clouds and sea

 After the market we walked along the base of The Bluff as it was threatening rain, which happened, and here it was at least a bit sheltered.
Not too many people out and about but we did see a seal, he was a bit quick for a photo but I am always pleased to see them, even if at the moment they are being blamed for the lack of fairy penguin numbers.
I know P wont like this, she complains about my collages but it is much easier to put up several photos this way.
I love the natural bowl made of granite on the rocks, worn by nature not by humans.
You can click and double click to enlarge these photos.
I am still being frustrated by the fact that everything I am doing is taking for ever to dry, intermittent showers was the way the weather bureau described today, a bit more than intermittent and very cold as well.
I suppose in a few weeks we will be complaining about the dry and the heat.
Have a lovely week end.
I am off to see if either my glue or my paint is dry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: