Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whales in the Bay


This morning we had to collect and take and generally fiddle with John's new computer and as it wasnt ready we went for a walk over at Pt Elliott and I was just saying that we hadnt seen any whales this season when wow! There was a puff of water and then there were two or three travelling not terribly far from the path around the bay.
So I have finally seen my whales for the season.
On the first part of the walk these freesias were making a brave show, we have lots of these which have naturalised all along the older parts of the peninsula.
As you can see from the photos it was a stunning time for a walk, the seas were looking as blue as blue and the sun was shining on our backs. One of those days you are so pleased to be alive, and able to walk and enjoy it all.
Back here I am trying to tidy up, I get stuck into something and then there is a mess and sometimes it takes me longer to get it all sorted than I had hoped. Still you can now actually get at the computer monitor without falling into a heap of bagsof assorted 'stuff I might use'!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

You always produce wonderful creations with that 'heap of bags of assorted stuff'....glad you had an extra nice day, Penny!