Thursday, August 18, 2011

A feather for Jude

This feather I embroidered on a piece of eco dye ed silk on a piece of blanket will be winging its way to Jude Hill tomorrow, I hope. I loved doing it.
A few aches and pains this morning, not sure if its because I have once more lowered the dose of cortisone but it has eased by the afternoon, but I decided to take things a bit more slowly today so have been painting and drawing stuff for my on line class with Carla Sonheim and reading my book.
The dogs and chooks are fed, now to organise our dinner, baked pork shops and I will use some of the savoy cabbage I bought the other week and havent had time to paint.
Drizzle and showers all day, a nice day to sit by the fire and read.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Oh, I remember that beautiful head of savoy cabbage. You may not have painted it, but you have a lovely photograph!

ArtPropelled said...

The feather piece is really lovely Penny.Wonderful muted natural colours too.

Anonymous said...

love your misty greys & your feather floats beautifully Penny!