Sunday, July 01, 2007

TAST half Chevron Stitch


The edges of this look very wispy, a bit the way I feel at the moment. I have spent all day in a cold shed at a horse seminar in the cold Adelaide hills. (I am a judge and we are required to go to a seminar every 2 years or off the panel we go.)
Any way I was going to add some beads to this but I have run out of puff and time.
I will be in Adelaide all day tomorrow as well.
My dinner went well last night but driving up to the horse thingy this morning I couldnt believe how many idiot drivers there were driving with no lights or only parking lights in thick fog. I was lucky not to be collected by one as I turned across the traffic.
Cold and tired I am going to sit by the fire as soon as the dogs are fed and get on with knitting this baby jacket.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Nice thread Penny is that the same Valdani one that I used?