Monday, July 09, 2007

Baby jacket


Not a terribly good photo I far more used to scanning these days .
Any way this one is finished so a few more to go. I have finished one bootee but wont scan that until the other is finished. I am going through vintage knitting patterns at the moment, the ones I used for my children.
fog this morning, after the last few days of wet and cold sun will be nice.
I have a busy week gong to Adelaide and various amounts of paper work to do.
The lap top is still not working as I would like it, frustratingly I keep losing things again and every time I stop typing the flashing bar disappears up into the text some where and if I dont notice I have half sentences every where.

1 comment:

Bonny said...

This is beautiful! I love the heart shaped buttons you used, adds a certain flair to the little jacket. Sometimes the older vintage patterns are perfect. Many of them are styles that are classic and will never be dated. This is one such pattern. Great knitting, too!