Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bootees


I havent knitted bootees in years but these were fun to make, although I did make a mess in the pattern in one. I will do better next time. Now I have a jacket and bootees done for the new baby that is coming in November I am not in quite such a panic about getting more done. I will quietly do them in the midst of all the other things I am doing. November is heading in to our summer so I dont have to have a lot done by then any way.
At the moment I am thinking of new dolls to make, I think I may go back to some small wire wrapped ones to sell next year.
My Playways Module 5 from Dale at The Thread Studio arrived yesterday too, it looks like a lot of fun but I must clear up a few things before I can get going on that.

1 comment:

Alison said...

This looks lovely. I must get to making my sister's baby a quilt. I have been doing lots of upholstery recently as well as having a week long cold so have done little sketching or blogging.