Thursday, August 08, 2019

Wet, wet wndy and cold

I think we have had so far about 42mm of rain. Drains are flooding and this is the best all winter think. I have been playing with this little doll. Another by Jill Maas. Again the face could be better. I just need to dress her but it is so cold out where my machine is. My moth orchids have been reshooting and I am so pleased with them, I am also enjoying the cymbidium they last so well the outside garden is getting a good soak too. I was hoping to go down to look at the sea but think maybe my granddaughter is calling in. I have a casserole in the oven, so something nice and warm fodinner. I dont think it has got over 12 degrees all day. I must manage a walk tomorrow but my arthritis is certainly not enjoying this so my shop this morning will have to do. Cheating a bit I know.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love your little doll's hair. Our temps are cooler. We get a little rain now and then. August is what they call the dog days of summer and usually stifling. The spider webs tell me they think it's September. God only knows what we are in store for weather wise.
xx, Carol