Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Morning walk.

The sea weed is banking up making walking difficult. I have not been feeling 100%, some sort of tummy upset but I did manage the walk. Sarah dropped in today too which was nice, brought me a couple of books. I have re done the underwear on my doll and the coffee colour looks better. I am hand sewing which is taking time to do but makes me feel better, I feel I am doing more than just sitting. Definetly winter clouds around and I tend to wrap a rug around me, trying not to use the a/c as it uses up electricity trying to be economical!! John is still shut up here in his office though I shooed him out so I could use the computer. Dont seem to get terribly motivated although not seeing well is rather annoying.We are experimenting with a piece of venison back strap for dinner tonight. Hope it is ok, should be good. Nice when youy are given something like that to try. There are too many feral deer on the peninsular and it is nice to think it is being used.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Terry has been feeling off lately too. He gets dizzy and seemingly for no reason. I find hand sewing so relaxing. I look for projects. I admit, sometimes my cataract makes it difficult to focus, but I am still not convinced now is the time to bear the expense involved in surgery.
xx, Carol