Saturday, June 09, 2018

Last few days

We have had interesting clouds and weather, the weather bureau kept on telling us we would have rain and wind, well there was a bit last night but on the whole just interesting clouds and good walking weather. We went to Adelaide yesterday, hair cuts, visit a few people and deliver some historical stuff to the State Library on John's family. We came home totally exhausted, there is a lot of road works going on in the center of the city. A lovely morning this morning and a great walk along the cliffs. Since then I have been playing with the doll I am making. Why is it that the faces never seem to be as I want them. Now struggling with her clothes, I am not the best doll clothes maker. I will be glad when I see my eye girl and hope she can do something abut my eyes. I really am struggling at the moment to see what I am doing. All I have wanted to do is fall asleep. Not good, must keep going. Oh and that is me walking up the path on the cliffs. John was saying I had quite a neat backside. Hope you think so too because I think it is a bit large!

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

You always seem to have such interesting cloud patterns in your area. We are having glorious weather up here just now, even managed 6 mm rain a couple of nights ago. I really hope you can get something done about your eyes. I do miss my craft work but with only one eye and a big hole in the central vision it is quite - so I will continue to look at all the interesting work you and others put up. Cheers