Friday, March 23, 2018

Lovely walk this morning

We have so many lovely coastal and beach walks, very lucky. It was going to be hot and windy so we were out early this morning and there was a nice breeze along the cliff walk from Kings beach car park towards Dep's beach.I do find my replaced knee gives me a few problems and I am not as fit as I should be but I do keep on walking, doing at least half an hour. I m knitting a bears head for the new great grand baby and this afternoon George pinched it and was throwing it around the floor, it was stuffed and nearly finished but it took me a while to work out what he had as he very sneakily pinched it off the table by my chair. It has got hot again, I really dont like hot or humid.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We have a sneaky Min Pin dog. He is very peppy and a high jumper. He is adept at stealing whatever he might see if you are not watching him. I say he thinks what's yours is mine, if I see it it's mine, if you set it down it's mine. Lovely pictures today. Hope the humidity and heat subside and you get some relief.
xx, Carol

Robin Mac said...

I hope you were able to resurrect the bear and that it was not a writeoff - that would be very sad. We are expecting our first great grandchild next month. but I am not making anything, I
bought a lovely bear in Buderim which I am sure he will like.
I hope your weather cools off again soon. We have been getting a lot of rain again, but thankfully we are nowhere near Cyclone Dora.