Thursday, December 29, 2016

Lovely morning walk

Now we are home the morning walks on our beaches will resume. Quite warm today, but early in the morning the beach was lovely. I have been doing pretty mundane things, washing (still) and ironing. Battling with my feet who dont like me much. Playing with a few things that I need to get done. and the occasional sit in front of the fan reading with my feet up.Just had a glass of bubbly and about to organise a sea food salad, Love that. Probably sit outside under the pergola, with the rain the glory vine has just grown feet. Oh and a bit of excitement, the moth orchid that has sat there for a year after I cut off its flower spike, didnt know any better, has sent up two flower spikes, no flowers yet but my other two plants, different colours, are looking fabulous.

1 comment:

Hildred said...

Lovely to see your beautiful beach pictures again, Penny.