Tuesday, February 23, 2016

This and that.

A bit of yesterday. I made walnut biscuits, the baby black chickens are growing, hope for more hens than roosters, some are pure Australorp and some crossbred. I got a bit nostalgic for Japan and am dipping in and out of a lovely book called Ryokan so a small sketch and the last photo is my unfinished embroidery of poppies, a lino cut I bought from Djanne Cevaal. feel totally exhausted, a day in Adelaide, hair cuts, down to the port, more on that tomorrow, and a couple of galleries. Off to make a salad to go with the fish.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

At least salads are quickly made so your meal sounds healthy and not too much effort after your busy day.

Penny said...

Lovely stitchery! I know too well those tired feelings. It irritates me that I can't be on the go for long stretched any more but makes each moment a bit more precious.

Robin Mac said...

What a busy day you have had - no wonder you are feeling tired. Hoe the heat today is not too bad, the forecast did not look good. Cheers.

Barry said...

Hi P - the title of the blog says it all - we all have those this and that days - I could have welcomed a cup of coffee and biscuits though. Go well. B