Saturday, January 25, 2014

Still having picasa/blogger problems

I have no idea if these photos have come up correctly. I have tried various ways of editing in other areas but end up with the unedited ones being all I can upload. I do hope they fix this problem soon. Every time blogger upgrades it makes a mess of it for some users.I like it simple, I dont want all these other bits and pieces, perhaps we should have 'old bloggers' who know how their system worked and new, young bloggers who seem to want different stuff. I am seriously thinking of moving my blog if they dont fix things soon. Unfortunately I am ranting to other bloggers and not the powers who fix these things!!! I havent managed to get onto my computer for a day or so as on Thursday I baby sat Millie all day, early morning to latish evening. We had a lovely but very tiring day. the first photo is of her making things with play dough (which I had to make!) then a doll she insisted I make out of some of the sticks from the ice creams we ate. Had to have legs that moved, so a lot of making holes and making a wire that would go through, etc etc, then glueing the head (already made) on and hair and finally a very simple dress. I thought she was quite cute. Yesterday was rather chaotic and I do have some photos but couldnt load them, it was Victor Harbors turn for the Tour Down Under stage 4 finish. It was also the day that about 9,000 amateur bike riders converged as well, and we were invited to lunch and watch the finish of the Tour, to be in by 12.30, took us what is normally 10 mins to get in to over half an hour, riders all over the road into the town and then detours etc and traffic at a standstill. When we finally got there it was such fun, but a long and tiring day for some one who had had a knee problem and very little sleep through the night. This morning we had a long and slow walk along the cliffs, just one small photo of what it was like, a bit cool and windy but finally after no walk all week a good one. Thank you to all those who have contacted me with names and addresses for both the Rak and the give away, I am still working on what I will send but never fear they will eventually get to you. I just need a couple of clear days which I hope will be next week but it looks as if the heat is going to arrive again, we hope things down here will not be as hot as Adelaide but sometimes it is worse! So lots of watering being done today so the garden wont suffer too much.

4 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I hope your weather doesn't get too unbearable. Weather makes such a difference in how one feels doesn't it. It affects everything.
I am yearning now for calm uneventful days.. and definitely no more snow. so many extremes this year all over the world!

ArtPropelled said...

Millie must love visiting you, Penny.It sounds like a fun day.

Jo Murray said...

Despite all your computer problems, you still manage to come up with the goods Penny. Lovely shots.

shirley said...

I miss when the grandies were little and we got to "play together a lot" You are very patient.
I love the pretty little doll you made.

Hope you cope with the next round of hot weather Penny.
This new fangled technology is very frustrating...I am having a few issues too and waiting for help which is driving me crazy. Not with photos just general irritating stuff.
hope you get yours sorted soon.