Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My 8 year blog anniversary

Hard to believe that I started this blog on the 21st January 2006.I nearly forgot but something reminded me to have a look. Wow 8 years ago, I was much younger and fitter then! Here is my Max, I had Jake when I started and now I have my lovely Max. I wouldnt be without a dog and so far my rescue ones have been very good and lived a long and happy life with me. I have done a lot over those 8 years, I dont think I have got much better at my sketching or my other art or textile endevours but I have had fun. I Only have one person signed up for my Rak (random act of kindness) on a post I put up a few days ago, any more takers as an anniversary give away? Something small and the first 5 to comment will get something. Please join in.

6 comments:

PamelaB said...

I would love to have joined but Icouldn't find five things to contribute

Jo Murray said...

Eight years is a good run Penny. I'm just over a year old as a blogger.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Penny, I could never be without a loyal dog either. best friend a (wo)man could have. and they are always ready for your next adventure!

Penny said...

Pamela, JO and Gwen, you are number 123 in my give away, it will just be something I can tuck in an envelope. Name and snail mail address please.

Robin Mac said...

I just wrote a long reply and lost the lot! Love the photo of Max. I will join your Rak, but I won't pass it on till tomorrow. I am too busy watching the tennis right now. Congrats on eight years of blogging, I must check when I started. Cheers

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit late but happy 8th anniversary of blogging. I've totally enjoyed all your posts and the lovely pictures that you put up. When it's cold and dreary here it's such a joy to see all the lovely shots of the beach, flowers, animals and family that you post. Thanks for sharing your life with me.