Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dolls in the attic retreat at Coffs Harbour

 I am home tired but enthused. I got home on Tuesday evening after a long day of flying and airports and then yesterday it was Adelaide again and hair cuts.
To day I am unpacking and slowly trying to sort out things.
I came home with a selection of unfinished dolls, which is what I expected, I was slow and got tired and our apartment was a long way from the breakfast and class areas, secluded, a little dark but comfortable.
Here is its photo, we backed onto the creek.
The view of the beach and ocean from the dining area, I didnt manage to actually get onto the beach as there was water to paddle through first and my knee wasnt quite up to that.
Having said that I walked a lot, but did need my stick.
Next photo is of Jaslyn and I dressed up for the "pink" banquet, Jaslyn shared our apartment, is lucky to be so thin and able to wear outrageous things, like a tutu, but not as outrageous as Jandee who was from Hawaii and an absolute hoot, so lucky to meet her as she was great fun, I think I tend to be rather dull these days!
Finally my almost finished paper doll done in Betts Vidals class, I will add more embellishments as I find time.
So tired I am not sure what I will get done but my suitcase is emptied and I will gather some not quite finished dolls and put them together over the next few days, possibly weeks!
More photos to come tomorrow.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hildred said...

Oh Penny, it makes me tired just thinking about all that activity, but what fun, and such wonderful memory making events. You look smashing in pink...