Tuesday, May 01, 2012

supreme welsh foal and in my garden

 On Sunday I went over to the Riding Pony foal show where they also had Welsh pony classes and my lovely cream Section B colt was Supreme Welsh, my daughter took these photos and photoshopped them, she is far cleverer than I am in that regard.
this morning before it rains again I had a short wander in the garden and took photos, the crucifix orchid is flowering as is the blue boy (I cant remember its name,) and this is the first time this bromeliad has flowered. A bit late for Easter this year but the zygocactus is begining to flower and the leaves on the ornamental grape are glowing.
Showers are forcast for the next few days, so I dont know when or if the washing will get dry, I have just put a load in the machine and suddenly it is raining quite heavily and the little brown tree frogs are singing.
I can see a nice day doing some playing in my work room or sitting and knitting by the fire, but there are a few jobs to be done in the house first.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: