Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers day walk

 We had organised to have breakfast out, with a walk first, but as you can see the walk was cut short by a rain squall coming in.
Usually we have lunch but are a bit broke at the moment as we are going away at the end of the week so a very nice breakfast with John and I, called in to one daughter who gave me a lovely owl, I collect owls, so a lovely morning.
I love the Kings Beach walk, and it was so rough this morning, waves crashing in on the rocks and everything has greened up.
I am being a little hap hazard with my posting at the moment, still feeling a little 'off', not sure if its the new meds or not, and I seem to repeat photos and stuff, having to sort what I take away with me is also taking up time.
Happy mothers day to all.
click twice to enlarge the photos.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful scenery, Penny...it would be lovely walking there, even especially in squally, rainy weather...very enjoyable...then home for hot tea, eh??? Nice.
xoxo- Julie

annie said...

Always love your photos, as you know, Penny. Lovely walk. Thanks. And happy Mother's Day to you, too.
annie

Hildred said...

Beautiful collage Penny, - too bad about the rain squall, but hope you had a happy mothers' day in spite of it....