Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The girls


Here are the girls, as I said I wasnt madly happy with them and I may have to pull a couple apart when I get home as the stuff I put in them to hold them up isnt as good as I had hoped..
Still they are fun and I am sure they have hasd a great time gossiping.
Robyn said that she had to squint to see them in the collage.
Blogger seems to have done something to my photos, the double click to enlarge didnt work last night, I only hope this is not permanent. Does any one have any ideas?
I had to put the red boat in, I may try to sketch this but the days are going fast, such a beautiful one today, sun and a gentle breeze.
Today with friends we went over to the very good but strange little coffee, pancake place on a pig farm (with antiques as well)! I didnt have pancakes but soup and very good coffee as last night for dinner we had far too much, oysters, calamari, chips and salad and then baked apples and icecream, far too much! Just as well I had a long walk.
Tomorrow we are going to Venus Bay to see where our grandson was drowned, I have no doubt it will be a long emotional day  but I really want to see what the area looks like so no blog tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

annie said...

Penny, I just LOVE your girls. I had to go back and look at them some more. Delightful and I agree that they are having a very good gossip.

Good luck with your trip. I know it will be a difficult day for you. Hugs,
annie

Suztats said...

Your girls certainly look as though they have some attitude! I wonder what they're gossiping about. Hmmm, maybe those expensive antiques.....

I hope tomorrow is not too difficult a day for you. Hugs and blessings.

Robin Mac said...

I love your girls too and I wish blogger wouldfix everything up. Your photos are still not enlarging and I have always loved seeing the detail in your photos! I will be thinking of you today. I hope the weather at least is kind to you on your journer.

Julie said...

The GIRLS are spectacular, Penny!!!!!

Karen said...

The ladies look wonderful and they do look like the type who would enjoy a good gossip.