Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Relaxing




You have probably seen variations on these Coffin Bay shots before.
Coffee with a friend and the Pt Lincoln parrot that comes to be fed, the view across the inner bay, from the oyster walk, various lovely views and  oyster boat roaring in against the wind.
Not a lot being done, walks, visits to friends.
I am managing to do some sewing and this morning we joined in with the local craft group, a lovely collection of ladies we see about once a year.
Interesting weather, clouds, bit of rain and sun.
A lot of computer problems!! emails not coming through and the computer fix is not quite right so J has been tearing his hair. I am operating on the tiny notebook which means I hit lots of wrong keys and my spelling can be more interesting than usual.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

You have done well Penny, I am hitting lots of wrong buttons on my new laptop too. I am glad you are relaxing, hope you are getting some of those wonderful Coffin Bay oysters. Cheers