Saturday, February 02, 2008

Walking this morning


I took these this morning when we walked, the house is Adare which is a Christian holiday place these days.
I was so cross with my camera this morning I am looking for a new one with a view finder, this is a 7.5 mpxl sony cybershot but is hopeless, I cant see a thing in the led when I am outside.
I have been in and out of Victor like a yoyo as first it was walk and papers and take Tabby's car up to her and then drop John in to go on a bus tour and now I am off to collect him.
I cleaned the house and tidied up my work room for what is left of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with my digital camera. When it's sunny outside I can't see a thing and can't tell if the shot is in focus or not.

Autumn Moon said...

what a lovely beach! you did well with the camera!