Saturday, February 23, 2008

Take it further Challenge


This has been a much more difficult month to get what I wanted done. I didnt want it to be too like January but it has to back onto that page so I used the same base fabric.
I think I have managed the colors, to the best of my ability.
I had lots of ideas but none seemed to be what I wanted but this is what I finally came up with. I found a stamp of a woman in a hat, my mother loved hats like these, some lace and a cut out of a clock to emphasise that time past was what I was thinking of.
It is not finished yet but at least I have got this far. Lots more to do in the way of beading etc.
and the lace is only pinned as I am not sure if that is where it will stay.
An interesting challenge.

4 comments:

Digitalgran said...

I love your blog Penny. I will be back to have a deeper look. Lovely House in the Woods art. Loved your very old truck in the shed the snake story. Was it a dangerous one?
I'm sure your Feb art is going to be lovely too.

Doreen G said...

I love the layout of this page Penny so many different interesting pieces.

NuvoFelt said...

Placing lace can sometimes be quite hard, can't it. I look forward to seeing what you decide

Liz in Kansas said...

This is a beautiful piece. I keep wanting to go back and look again.