Monday, February 25, 2008

TIF Challenge for February


This is my completed TIF Challenge for this month. All beaded and embroidered. I am quite pleased with the way it turned out and is now the second page for my fabric book. I have not finished the page completely as I will see how they all look before I put them together at the end.
I found an old string of pearls that I pulled apart and scattered across the top, they were a sort of browny color, with age I suppose but went in with the colors really well.
Lots of small mistakes but then nothing I do is perfect!!
John and I walked in a bit of drizzle on the beach this morning, lovely hardly any one around.

7 comments:

Maya Sara Matthew said...

I've just seen your page for Feb.its really quite beautiful and I find your planning on making a book which is exciting because I'm planning on doing the same with the pages I'm creating for each month.I really like the little clock.

Doreen G said...

Absolutely beautiful Penny

Kay said...

Very pretty. I like the old pearls with their brownish tint.

Magpie Sue said...

This turned out just lovely!

Meg in Tennessee said...

You should feel pleased with this months TIF, its wonderful. Makes me almost wish I did more hand work.

Linda’s Textiles said...

Lovely TIF piece Penny, great work.

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Penny - love your TIF - great result and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch!