Monday, May 14, 2007

TAST Basque stitch

Late as usual. I had a lovely time doing this stitch this evening, after i got the hang of it and liked going around in circles.
I did another early morning walk after the showers had stopped, my knees dont like me but at least I am fresher. the dogs think I am mad.
I am trying to get together a few things to take away with me when we go to Coffin Bay on Friday, paints, knitting and some embroidery. The lap top is going but I dont know if 3G works over thereJohn is even talking about taking the printer/scanner as he will have some work to do on the drought application.
The weather could be wet so the scrabble and a jigsaw puzzle is going in too, we have always been very lucky with the weather but this year could be the wet one.
I actually bought some clothes today, a red jumper as black is not available, a red sleeveless jerkin and a striped skivvy. You wont be able to miss me.

No comments: