Sunday, May 13, 2007

Granite Island

I took these photos early yesterday morning on my walk over to the Island, a tourist in my own town again.
Today was mothers day and I had an early walk at home up behind the house disturbing 4 kangaroos, and then disturbing them again as I found them at the top of the hill. John worked out that my walk was about 2 kms. Much further than I thought.
We went for lunch today and had a pleasant meal, all the children rang and I had a very nice day.
Well I was tagged on this blog and now I have been tagged on my other blog as well. I will have to think about that. I couldnt think of anyone to tag on this blog, most people seem to have been already, but the sketching blog, well I dont know.

1 comment:

annetteb said...

Looks like a beauitful day, the ocean looks really calm. Annette